• Vertical float switch for automatic operation
• Vortex impeller generates high flow rates while handling up to 2” diameter solids
• Cast-iron motor and pump housing
• Ceramic/carbon seal for maximum life
• Upper bronze bearing and lower ball bearing for quiet performance and long life
• Designed for residential and light commercial sewage applications
• Ideal for basement or below grade installations
• Designed for 18” diameter or larger sewage basins
• Snap-action mechanical float switch
• Engineered flow director, shaped to prevent debris from interfering with switch operation
• 3-year limited warranty
Rugged cast-iron construction features a 2” solids-handling capacity and a high performance PSC motor designed to accommodate single-family homes, multiple-family homes and small commercial applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.