- Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing.
- Heavy-duty hand-held power drive. Features reversible 115V universal motor.
- Ideal for mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors, capable of cutting both right and left hand threads in seconds. Capacity 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) pipe.
The RIDGID® 700 Power Drive has proven to be the industry workhorse in hand-held power drives for decades and has been the most powerful and durable on the market. Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing, the 700 PD is designed for heavy-duty applications and everyday use. It is ideal for mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors as it can cut both right and left-hand threads in seconds, saving time, effort, and money. The 700 PD drives RIDGID 12-R Die Heads for 1 /8? - 2? pipe capacity, threads bolts 1 /4? - 1?, and also drives 141 & 161 Geared Threaders (for increased pipe capacity of 21 /2? - 6?). The versatility of the 700 PD is further expanded by being able to power RIDGID 258 and 258XL Power Pipe Cutters.
Ridgid 41935 Specifications:• Motor: 1/2 HP
• Rating: 115V 25-60 Hz
• Switch: Double-throw reversible
• Gear Head: All-spur gear reduction. Spring-loaded adapter pawl. Hardened steel spindle gear.
• Body: Cast aluminum
• No Load Speed: 32 RPM
• Capacity: 1/8"-2" Pipe (30mm-50mm); 1/4"-1" (6mm-25mm) Bolt (using 00-RB)
• Length: 28 1/4"
Ridgid 41935 Includes:• 700 Power Drive 115v Pipe Threader
Ridgid 41935 Features:• Capable of powering the Ridgid 258 and 258 XL Power Pipe Cutters.
• Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing.
• Designed for heavy-duty applications and everyday use.
• Capable of cutting both right and left hand threads in seconds.
• Heavy-duty hand-held power drive.
• Features reversible 115V universal motor.
• Capacity 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) pipe. Designed for RIDGID No. 12R die heads. Other RIDGID die heads (00R, 00RB, 11R) using adapters, threading 2 1/2" through 6" (62mm-150mm) with 141/161 geared threaders.
• CSA approved.
• Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
700 Power Drive Info Sheet
700 Power Drive User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.