• (1) STRUTSLAYR HEAD
HEAD ONLY - DIES NOT INCLUDED
• Fab Shop Quality: Burr-free cuts eliminate the need for extra filing
• Increased Efficiency: Clean, consistent cuts in 5 seconds or less
• Safe Operation: Minimal sparking versus grinders and chop saws
• Portable: Easy to move around the job site and mounts to RIDGID TRISTANDs
• Built-in Measuring Guide: allows accuracy of cut on job site
• Cutting Capability: Up to 12ga 15/8" x 15/8" (41mm x 41mm x 2.5mm) or 15/8" x 13/16" (41mm x 21mm x 2.5mm) strut channel to the MFMA-4 Standard. Not for use with Stainless Steel strut.
• Weight of Head: 13 lbs. (5.8 kg) (including dies, not including
• Press Tool Compatibility: RIDGID® Standard Series 32kN Press Tools (Such as the RP340 and RP330). Not for use with RIDGID 320-E and CT-400 Press Tools.
The NEW RIDGID® StrutSlayr is the latest accessory that makes the world’s most popular press tool even more valuable. StrutSlayr attaches to RIDGID® 32kN press tools to deliver a fab shop quality, burr-free cut in 5 seconds or less. Minimal sparking versus grinders and chop saws – just a clean, consistent cut with a pull of a trigger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.