• Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
• Heavy-Duty Design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
• Built-in bleed valve. Allows for easy purge of chips.
• Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
• Taps a variety of materials. The RT3422 is capable of tapping into steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
• Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of:
– Water up to 500 psig.
– Steam, air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
• Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
• Tapping Capacity: 3?4 - 2" NPT (Male)
• Mounting: Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let.&nb(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.